Are you ready to have the best workouts of your life?

Blast through your training with more energy, endurance, strength, and focus than ever before

http://amzn.to/2aZS15J

When we set out to create Pulse, we wanted to focus on several primary benefits: increasing energy and blood flow, reducing fatigue, improving muscular endurance, sharpening mental focus.
We conducted an extensive scientific review of a wide variety of natural molecules known to meet those targets, and we carefully chose a handful that safely deliver consistent results.
While everyone claims to have the best pre-workout powder on the market, we can actually back up such a claim with real science and real numbers.
First, every ingredient in Pulse has been proven effective in well-designed, well-executed, and peer-reviewed research conducted with healthy adults. Furthermore, each ingredient in Pulse is dosed according to the amounts used in the studies, which means you receive the full benefits demonstrated.
Second, Pulse doesn’t rely on a concoction of cheap and potentially dangerous stimulants to improve performance. In fact, the only stimulant is caffeine and it’s combined with theanine, which means a smooth energy rush with no jitters or crash.


http://amzn.to/2aZS15J
The real 'magic' of Pulse is in its clinically effective dosages of natural compounds scientifically proven to increase strength, endurance, focus, and mood.
http://amzn.to/2aZS15J
Last Saturday was the first time I used Pre-Workout since early 2015. I took about a year off from pre-workout, because I thought it was messing with my sleep cycle.

So, they say 90% of Heroin overdoses happen because once a sober addict relapses, they use the typical dosage that used to get them high back when they were chasing the dragon on the reg. Their bodies don't have quite the tolerance they once had, and a sudden high-dosage rocks the system and they're on a Mach-3 bullet-train to being dead.

Anyhow, that's pretty much what happened to me this past Saturday. I woke up at 8:00 am sharp, dying to light the fire before my morning fasted-cardio. I grabbed by tub of engine powder (I got green-Apple, which is great because it reminds me of this candy I used to buy from BlockBuster as a kid), and threw a few rounded scoops into my water and chugged it down in front of the mirror.

Game time, baby.

Except, right there on the label it says not to exceed two scoops of this high-octane jet fuel. Which I think I may have doubled.

The drive to the gym was interesting, because I was already sweating and my face felt like it was wrapped around a skull made of boiling magma.

I got to the gym around 8:35--or at least I think I did. I'm not sure, because my brain had entered a timeless 4th dimension of consciousness, and the only thing I could see was mile-long treadmills and mountains of weight stations.

I figured at this point, I may be in the market of burning off some of this energy before I blasted off into orbit. I chose a treadmill, which I typically hate doing, and began to run.

 

1 mile down. "Humph. That usually makes me tired..."

2 miles down. "I should pick up the speed!"

4 miles in. "This isn't hard enough I need a bike."

I jumped off the treadmill and euphorically skipped over to the stationary bikes, where I decided to pedal in the highest resistance until I could hear color and smell sound.

I got off the bike and realized that I had burned off enough energy to maybe be ready to de-evolve into a normal person again... But as soon as I caught my breath, I was hungry for what was next.

I murdered my leg-day so brutally that Netflix wants to do a mini-series about it.

I worked out twice more that day because I had the energy to. I also cleaned my apartment, worked on a jigsaw puzzle, won an argument with my girlfriend, and lost my wallet.

Not sure if that last part was relevant, but I took some more of this Pulse preworkout like 15 minutes ago and it kicked in like half way through this.



Get it NOW. or buy on AMAZON

 

Metabolic Cooking © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair