The High Performance Handbook Maximizes Your Training Results Without Wasting Your Time


I've trained thousands of different people over the past 10 years, from elderly grandmothers to professional baseball players in the major leagues. Regardless of who I'm coaching, I tell them to do at least one thing: keep track of the important stuff.
There's a reason why I'm so adamant about this - it's because I do the same. Since the first day I started training clients, I've kept detailed notes on what works and what doesn't. I've got everything from what cues make an exercise easy and obvious to perform to what makes it harder. The High Performance Handbook is all those years of knowledge broken down into a step-by-step system for an easy-to-follow and effective training system:
  1. Self-Assess - Using easy-to-follow videos, we have you do a few self-assessments. These assessments will give you the information you need to pick a roadmap to start your journey with these programs (there's more than one route).
  2. Set Goals - Fat loss? Strength gain? Muscle gain? Athletic performance? I tell you how to modify elements to match up with your goals.
  3. Schedule - We want to make sure the program you select works with your schedule, so you can choose from 2x/week, 3x/week, and 4x/week strength training options (and supplemental work, depending on your goal from #2).
  4. Review the Exercises - We don't give you text descriptions or just a few pictures on each exercise. There's an entire video database that shows you how to do every single exercise, all with full coaching instructions.
  5. Start - You'll go in and have an awesome first training session. No need to worry about what exercises to do, how to do them, or if you even can do them - we've already solved that.
  6. Hit Your Goals - Follow the four month program and you'll meet your goals. Repeat depending on the way your goals evolve as you get stronger and leaner.
The High Performance Handbook makes it easy for you to safely reach a high level of performance. It's a workout tailored specifically for you. It's a choose-your-own-adventure approach to better performance, better results, and a better you!

What Does The High Performance Handbook Include?

Though it's called a "handbook," this isn't some book that is going to sit on your bookshelf and collect dust. Rather, it's a thorough and expansive resource that will suit your goals over the next few years, letting you use it over and over again.

The High Performance Handbook includes:


http://5313ejn--61dbz55x7qejzxmp1.hop.clickbank.net/
The High Performance Handbook Main Guide   $99 Value
The base on which everything is built. This guide walks you through everything you need to know to interpret and put the program into action. This document links to two detailed videos – Introduction and Self-Assessment – that set the stage for helping you achieve your goals.

http://5313ejn--61dbz55x7qejzxmp1.hop.clickbank.net/





The High Performance Handbook: Video Database   $299 Value
This is a highly focused collection of over 200 videos and three hours of footage (and unlike most videos, we get to the point asap). You can watch and listen to me coach an athlete through every exercise in the program. Trust me; you'll be utilizing these videos for a long time; it's like your own private coaching seminar with me. I go through cues and other intricacies of form to ensure you do all the exercises perfectly. (With instructions so detailed, it'll be as if I'm standing right there coaching you through every single movement)

http://5313ejn--61dbz55x7qejzxmp1.hop.clickbank.net/


The High Performance Handbook: Training Templates   $49 Value
These training templates are based on the same ones we use at Cressey Performance. You can simply print them out and take them to the gym as your follow-along guide for each training session. Included are 2x/week, 3x/week, and 4x/week strength training options – making this resource conducive to any training schedule. The program you use should fit your schedule, not vice versa!

http://5313ejn--61dbz55x7qejzxmp1.hop.clickbank.net/




 The High Performance Handbook: Four Supplemental Conditioning Options   $29 Value
I've created four custom metabolic conditioning programs that you can choose from based on your specific goals and the time and resources you have available. Yet again, making the program work for your schedule.







http://5313ejn--61dbz55x7qejzxmp1.hop.clickbank.net/
The High Performance Handbook: Exercise Modifications Library   $29 Value
No access to a power rack or prowler? Missing certain equipment that we use in the program? No problem. I've included a complete section (with videos) on exercise modifications to show you exactly how to modify the program to fit what you do have and still achieve your goals. No need to change gyms or break the bank.






The High Performance Handbook: Special Populations Guide    
$29 Value
http://5313ejn--61dbz55x7qejzxmp1.hop.clickbank.net/Do you have special circumstances? This guide walks you through how to modify the program to suit your specific needs. I discuss how to modify the program for over-40 lifters, those who really want to build muscle mass, those who want to Olympic lift, overhead throwing athletes, and in-season athletes. This product is already versatile, but this addition takes it to another level!

 

Metabolic Cooking © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair